Posting & Editing a Lead is simple. Remember, Leads are visible to all members of your community and should be kept detailed and concise.
Helpful reminder: Your Lead posts should focus on a single topic and contain enough information for members to judge their ability to help, follow-up or inquire. Utilizing attachments is highly recommended as a means convey more detail.
Here is how you post a New Lead to the Leads Billboard:
- Select the Leads Tab from the task bar.
- In the Leads Billboard make sure to select “Tag this post as a” button
- Scroll through your communities available Leads Tags and select an appropriate Lead Type.
- Use the Text Box to compose your message.
- Use the Paper Clip icon to upload any attachments with your message
- Click Post
Here is how you Edit a Lead you already posted:
- Select the Leads Tab from the task bar
- Use the Sort By: dropdown to filter the Leads Billboard by post made by You
- Use the Edit button within your Lead to open the edit mode
- Make the necessary changes, then click Save