Responding to a fellow member’s Lead is a fantastic way to engage with your community. Here you can explore new opportunities or help answer pressing questions! Responding to a Lead is accomplished using our “in-mail” messaging system
Here is how you respond to a Lead:
Note: A Leads Type can quickly be identified by the tag in the upper right-hand corner of the Lead post.
- Use the Sort By: dropdown to organize your Leads Billboard. This will quickly let you sort by the different Lead Types i.e., Offers, Needs, Questions, Updates.
- Once you located the Lead you are interested in, click the Message icon/button below the Lead.
- The “in-mail” messaging system will open and prefill the original leads message.
- Type in your response. You can also use the paperclip icon to upload any attachments.
- Don’t forget to click Send!
Helpful reminder: Personal contact information is NOT shared on the Leads Billboard. All members who view and (or) respond to a Lead post must utilize the in-mail messenger and exchange contact details voluntarily.