A powerful tool when controlling the scope of new introductions is the use of your Distance filters. These filters allow you to select the maximum radius (in miles from your work address) from which you prefer to meet colleagues.
Helpful reminder: In addition to setting a radius you can also choose to limit introductions by state and country.
To edit your networking distance:
- Click your photo in the upper right-hand menu.
- Select Profile & Networking
- Select Networking Details
- Choose the Distance Tab
- Use the slide bar to adjust your maximum introduction radius
- Remember to hit the Save button before leaving!